Research Project Management
Rowan has over 30 years experience in research, research project management and research governance across the agriculture, business, health and water sectors.
Her speciality is working with rural and regional communities through deep engagement and a profound understanding of the practical and theoretical frameworks which underpin regional economic and community development.
Individually and in collaboration with partners such as Rural Training Initiatives P/L, Rowan provides a number of services.
Research Project Management Services
- Scoping research projects and grant funding.
- Literature reviews.
- Research methods and experimental design.
- Qualitative and quantitative research, surveys and interviews.
- Stakeholder engagement.
- Developing and delivering consultations and workshops.
- Peer review, report writing, editing and proof-reading, manuscript preparation.
- Conference presentations.